Friday 28 May 2010

Back Home

Hi fellas.

My wife and I had a great time in Florida and are now back home. While I was a way there was a service for our dear teacher Mrs. Abraham at The Cathedral. I was so sorry to have missed that but a kind friend of mine who attended brought the order of the service and dropped it off to the house. I hope that some of you attended to see her off. She was quite a woman and only in my adult years did I really understand that. It was the same with Eric Caines, my grade seven teacher. We had a nickname for him "Pop" when he taught us. He was a fine teacher who gave us the very best instruction especially in Mathematics. He was a gentleman and later when I started teaching he gave me lots of good advice.

I hope all of you are well. Any thoughts for a fall dinner somewhere??? Let me know of any ideas.

No comments: