Thursday 29 May 2008

Bits and Pieces

The boys are back in town and as I said in a previous Blog they had a great time. If any of you who went have pictures make sure to send them to Bill Rompkey as he is preparing a disc of the photos. Ford Neal called me last night and he and Kathleen had a fabulous time. Dick Cook, Chris Facey and I will be getting together soon to start planning our Fall Feildian Dinner. It maybe, do not hold me to this now, the first Friday in October. We will keep all informed as plans develop. This is something we should have every year to celebrate our old school while we are here.

I asked in an e-mail if anyone has a crest they could send me. David Mercer has one but it means cutting up his hat to get it so if anyone has a crest please let me know. Our Old Feildian in Finland would like to have one of the old school crests.

Last week a teacher at the school found about 30 photographs in an old cupboard dating back to 1899. Remember if you have any Feildian memorabilia that you would like to donate to the archives, please get in touch.

Anyone know Peggy Hoddinott in Gander? that is Bull Anderson's daughter.

Bye for now.

No comments: